The exhibition is built on the western side of the Ichonsky Castle on the madrasah built by Kutlimurad Inak in 1804-1812. At the exhibition, 52 exhibits reflect the life, culture, traditions and character of the inhabitants of the region.
The total area of the exhibition hall is 140 square meters. M. Their works are shown by artists from the Tours Kuryazov, Kichko, O. Alla-berganov, S. Khudaibergenov.
The exhibition also featured a collection of works by famous Khiva artist Rafael Davletshin, who creates a surrealistic trend.